Friday, January 27, 2012

"A Better World"


"A Better World"

When my first grandchild was born and I held her in my arms for the first time, I looked at that little fifteen-minute old face and the first thought that came to my mind was NOT "how do we give her a better start in life?" My first thought was "How do I make this a better world?"

As I looked at that little face, I couldn't help but think about all the other little faces born into the world THAT day, and what type of world they would inherit. We face many challenges as a nation, and as a world of nations. Everyone is blessed with different abilities. But when we allow ourselves to dream and empower ourselves to use our God given abilities to make a difference in the lives of others, we make this a better world…One little face at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment