Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Little Faces (The Hermanator)


Little Faces

As she lay there in her mother's arms,
She was only a few minutes old.
My baby daughter had just had a baby girl,
A precious new member of a great big world.

My baby daughter said, "Would you like to hold her?"
Of course I said yes, as my smile grew bolder.
As I picked her up with a gentle touch,
She was small, so fragile, and yet so much.

She had gone back to sleep after the struggle to start her life.
Baby and mommy were fine, everything was allright.
When I looked at that little face, sent from God above,
It was truly the face of a miracle, and of God's divine love.

For a moment I didn't know who I was or the where,
I could only think of her and so happy to be there.
Born into the world with all the other little faces,
What will we do, to make it a better place?
The Hermanator

No comments:

Post a Comment